Monday 7 June 2010

OUTFIT | #7

I will openly admit that on days when I just can't be bothered, I typically dress pretty terribly. I'm all for tracksuit bottoms, oversized hoodies and slippers. However, with such muggy weather lately - my favoured comfort clothes are unbearable to wear so I've had to find a way to incorporate my laziness into my summer wardrobe.



Today I wore one of the few pairs of shorts I own (something I need to stock up on). I picked up this corduroy American Apparel pair at an outlet store around two summers ago now and they remain the only American Apparel item I own to date. I always find the stores a little overwhelming and end up walking out with nothing; I'm not really much of a hunter when it comes to shopping - I prefer to go in, get what I want and leave.



With a week left of exam leave and three exams still to sit, I'm spending most of my time revising of late so in the spirit of lazy indoor days, I threw on a cropped sweater and was done with it. Sometimes crop tops don't always strike my fancy, but this one not being too shortly cropped and not overly fussy suits me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment