Saturday 12 February 2011

OUTFIT | #18

The past few weeks have been very hectic. On top of coursework, trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life, relatives I haven't seen in years visiting and getting a stinking cold, posting once a week kind of went out the window. I won't bore you by blathering on about it though.


cardigan, belt: Topshop, tunic: H&M

Here's a quick outfit shot from just before I got super busy and had no time to think. No, it's not very exciting, but I do have several ideas for more interesting future posts that I should be getting around to shortly.


nails: No7 'Totally Teal'

In case you weren't convinced about just how busy I've been, here's a picture of me looking pensive and thoughtful. Hopefully that helps. In the mean time, I'm off to tackle my Chinese History coursework. See you in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! My nails are the same colour at the moment, I love it!

    ReplyDelete