Sunday 24 April 2011

DAYS OUT | Cambridge


I go back to school in a few days and start all my exams, which is a little bit daunting. So I've been making the most of the break I have left. This week I went to Cambridge to do a bit of touristy gawking and shopping. We couldn't have picked a better day to go; it was absolutely beautiful. Clear blue skies all day and obscenely warm for April.


Unfortunately we never made it down to the river for a wander, despite being constantly accosted, in typical Cambridge fashion, by people asking us if we were interested in punting down the Cam. Maybe next time, when the call of the H&M sale isn't so strong. Eating lunch in front of King's College was about as far as the cultural experience went, more's the pity.


jacket, shirt, skirt: H&M, shoes: Converse, bag: Zara


watch: ASOS, nail polish: Revlon 'Fuschia Fever', Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 'Strobe Light'

3 comments:

  1. I love your watch. I've been to Cambridge once, ages ago. I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit! your blog is awesome :]

    ReplyDelete