Monday 8 August 2011

OUTFIT | #25


blazer, skirt, boots: H&M, top: Forever 21, necklace: River Island, watch: Citizen

I feel like I've seen tons of bloggers wearing this H&M skirt lately, particularly LLYMLRS who is one of my absolute favourites and probably needs no introduction. I've had mine for a while now but for some reason I hadn't worn it in ages. So today, when I was getting dressed, I knew exactly what I wanted to put on. The boots I chucked on as an after thought; I really want to wear heels more, mostly so I can justify buying more of them! (I know, I'm terrible.)

I just wore this to do some shopping and have some lunch in town with my mum. It did get a bit hot halfway through the day so I ditched the blazer but overall, I feel like this outfit is very 'me'. No colour, of course, and fairly simple but classic (or so I like to convince myself). 

There's loads of new blog posts coming up. I've got them all written down in my beloved Moleskine (I know, how hipster, oh dear..) in a long list that I keep adding to as they come to me. So be sure to keep your eyes peeled for those!

2 comments: