Monday 29 August 2011

OUTFIT | #26

Sometimes, no matter what I try, my outfit pictures just will not turn out well. Every angle, every background, every pose I ever saw on ANTM that one time. Nothing works. This outfit is one of those cases.

You'll just have to take my word for it but I actually looked pretty good in this. I even braved the 'bra-showing-through-shirt' look, albeit inadvertently; I didn't realise until I'd left the house. I did pick the best of a bad bunch but they don't really show much. Next time guys, next time... when my shorts don't look so wrinkled and my camera isn't giving me a thousand chins.




cardigan, shorts: H&M, t-shirt: Zara, lipstick: Revlon 'Really Red', nails: Revlon 'Tropical Temptation'

2 comments:

  1. Love this, but you make me hate that there is no h&m near me!
    I know how it is with the pictures, none of mine turn out no matter how perfect my outfit, so I just grin and bear it and pick the least awful of them!
    I must say though I like all your pictures so I think you are doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lillian

    Ach, I'm sorry! I love H&M, pretty much 80% of my wardrobe is from there. I think they at least have an online store now though!

    Thank you so much, pictures can be such a pain. I just checked out your blog - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete