Friday 23 December 2011

RECENT PURCHASES | Gifts For Myself

We've all been there. You spend all day dragging yourself around shops with the aim of buying presents for others and end up coming home with more for yourself than anyone else. I am pretty good about getting my Christmas shopping done on time, but this year, with university assignments wearing me thin, I was in need of a little retail therapy.

L-R: Sleek 'Au Naturel' eyeshadow palette, GOSH 'Rose Quartz' nail glitter, POP 'Aquatic Glitz' nail polish, POP 'Pink Glitz' nail polish, Hearts & Bows cardigan from ARK

Sleek 'Au Naturel' eyeshadow palette

Marks & Spencer LED lights (a.k.a. the hipster fairy-lights I've always wanted)

It could have been worse. At least this year I don't need to put myself on a shopping diet. That said, I don't think I'll be buying any (/many?) new clothes for a while. Lugging all my stuff to and from uni has made me realise just how much clothing I have accumulated over the past few years. I think my New Year's aim is to downsize my wardrobe somewhat, rather than fill it with new things. We'll see how well that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment