Tuesday 3 January 2012

OUTFIT | #34

There's nothing quite like wearing all black. It makes me feel like I'm a member of the Addams family or something, and I'm okay with that. Maybe it's a throwback to my high school 'goth' phase when people told me I reminded them of Wednesday. 

Even now, a little older and, one can hope, wiser, I still love dressing totally in black sometimes. There's just something about it that makes me feel  confident and, dare I say it, a little tough.


dress: H&M; top: Zara; watch: Sekonda; lipstick: Kate Moss for Rimmel '#04'

Also, I must give kudos to my sister for the lipstick. It was a Christmas gift and I love it. I'll wear any shade, red, pink, orange, purple but this one definitely stands apart from the rest of my collection. If you have the Kate Moss for Rimmel collection anywhere near you, I really recommend you give this colour a look. Sadly this isn't the best picture of it but trust me, it's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment