Sunday 19 February 2012

OUTFIT | #36

coat: H&M; jumper: Topshop; jeans: Hollister; flats: George @ ASDA; hairband: my sister's

I've had the 'flu or something since last weekend so today was the first day I was actually able to get dressed and go out in a while. Opted for comfy options to ease myself back into the world of real clothes; all I've worn all week is PJs. 

My sister did my hair. I'm far too cack-handed to bother with anything other than a plain old ponytail. I might have to give one of these hairbands a go though. I'm always looking for quick, lazy-girl friendly ways to distract from bad hair days. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the jumper and your hair looks great!
    I had a look in RI for that dress for you today but they didn't have it! :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much for looking anyway! I think it will just have to be 'the one that got away' :'( x

      Delete
  2. Hello Rachel, hope you're feeling better! It's great you were able to get some fresh air. I really like your simple outfit, I gravitate to the simple/quick/throw on and run out the door type outfits :) And I really like your hair, your sister did a great job!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale
    Please check out my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your shoes, nice colour!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete