Sunday 8 April 2012

MAKE UP | Spring 2012




hairbow: H&M; lips: Rimmel 'Tell No One'

I watched a few episodes of that BBC show Pramface the other week. While I wasn't a fan of the show, I liked how all the female characters' make up was in coral/orange tones and have basically been trying to emulate that look ever since, though I don't know how well these pictures illustrate that (Make up posts are hard, guys). 

After being a big fan of the vampy lip and/or smokey eye combo over winter, it feels like a nice change for spring: some variation of a coral-y blush and a similar, possibly more orange, lipstick (Apparently describing make up shades is also not so easy either). Simple, foolproof and still a bold enough lip that I don't feel out of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. I love this look, your lip colour is fantastic. Pramface was so cringy but I watched it anyway :\

    ReplyDelete