Friday 27 April 2012

OUTFIT | #47


jumper, skirt: H&M; top: Zara; boots: River Island

I feel like I've posted this outfit before. Or something really similar. I probably have; I tend to rotate the same outfits and stick to the same colours and patterns, as I'm sure you're aware. One of these days I need to make a blog post about how many striped shirts I own. It's a lot. At a guess, I'd say 1/3 of my shirts are striped. Maybe you've noticed that too, who knows. I am nothing if not reliable (or possibly just horribly predictable). 

In fact, my favourite part of these pictures isn't even the clothes. It's my new slippers sitting proudly in the back right. They're a recent Primark find. I like to walk about in my room in the gaudiest loungewear (that makes it sound so much fancier than it is) I can muster, see also: my banana PJ pants

3 comments: