Saturday 5 May 2012

OUTFIT | #50


cardigan: Motel Rocks; body (worn as top), belt: New Look; skirt: H&M; boots: River Island

It is t-minus 3 days until my first university exam and I feel nowhere near prepared. I'm freaking out a little. As you read this, I'm probably somewhere in a coffee shop revising frantically or lying in my bed surrounded by lecture notes looking perplexed. Although the thought of throwing on my jogging bottoms and staying in them until the end of May is really tempting, I'm trying to resist. Dressing normally, I'm telling myself, makes me feel more normal and therefore less stressed. Well, in theory. And if that fails, I'm going to eat lots of chocolate and listen to the The Postal Service on repeat. 

4 comments:

  1. good luck! also, i <3 the postal service :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit.

    Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow :( good luck with your first exam. Mine's on the 21st - really should start revising but I lack motivation these days. I sometimes try to get up and get ready like you to make myself feel better about revising xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must ask..how DOES one wear a skirt this short? I see pictures of girls with short dresses and skirts and don't know how they manage to wear them without giving a bum show to the whole world. I love the outfit, I'm truly jealous you can pull off something of this length because the concept truly mystifies me. Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete