Monday 11 June 2012

OUTFIT | #57

 
blazer: H&M; blouse, shorts: Topshop; belt: New Look; shoes: Carvela; watch: Seiko; nails: Barry M 'Mint Green'

It's not often I have time before I go out to take a picture of what I wear on nights out. I decided to take these last minute, just as it getting dark outside, so it was a bit of a battle against the sun going down. Maybe if I didn't spend so long trying to pick something to wear, I'd actually be able to take more evening outfit shots. (What you can't see are all the rejected outfit choices strewn across the floor in front of me)

This outfit is a pretty standard variation I pull out when I can't think of what else to wear. The shorts are probably one of my favourite things I own. I bought them on a whim in the winter and have worn them to death. Unfortunately, I did see them half price in the sale just a few weeks after I paid full price for them. Note to self: Always wait for the Topshop sale. 

1 comment: