Thursday 7 June 2012

OUTFIT | #56

dress: Forever 21; jacket, necklace: H&M; boots: River Island

The title is inspired by the guy who shouted 'Hey, where's Waldo?' at me (pretty loudly) when I was in town today. I didn't really stick around to discuss that question any more with him, but it seemed fitting for this post. I guess the dress is a little reminiscent of Waldo, or Wally as he's known here in the UK (random trivia, anyone?) I just liked the stripes when I bought it and never made the connection.

It's becoming a little difficult to dress myself these days as I have less than a week 'til I move back home for the summer and all of my clothes are steadily getting packed away. I'm feeling a little sad and weird about leaving, to be honest. Especially since finding a summer job in my hometown is proving easier said than done. Leaving behind this room and the life I have here at uni is going to feel very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment