Saturday 21 July 2012

OUTFIT | #65

dress: Topshop; boots: River Island; lips: Topshop 'All About Me'

If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I've been nursing a sore ankle for a few weeks now. To make a long story short, I fell off a pavement in some very high heels on a night out and have been suffering the consequences of my (somewhat drunken) actions ever since. Today I tried to see if my poor ankle, no longer swollen and bruised, was able to get back in the saddle, so to speak, and suffer through heels again. Alas, even my old faithful River Island chelsea boots were too much. I immediately took the shoes off after I took these pictures because my ankle had begun to complain. So dramatic. 

I am loving my newest addition to my leopard print dress collection. A part of me wants to keep buying them until I have one for every day of the week, but that might be bordering on the ridiculous (Although therein lies half the appeal) I threw it on today to get a few odd jobs done, including developing my disposable cameras from Latitude. Maybe, if the pictures aren't too awful, I'll scan a few and share them. Half of them are from seeing Bon Iver on the main stage. We were literally 5 rows from the front. It was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment