Tuesday 31 July 2012

OUTFIT | #68

dress: ASOS; shoes: Office

Posing for outfit pictures is hard. I am no model. I am not a contestant on ANTM. There is no repertoire of broken-down-doll pose variants under my belt. So sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) I find myself reusing the same old poses again and again. The two above seem to be cropping up a lot on the blog of late. There is the ubiquitous hand-on-hip and, of course, the looking-at-my-shoes (Or, in this case, showing-you-my-roots. The time to re-dye my hair is nigh, it would appear) which is perfect for days when your face just isn't the camera's best friend. It happens. 


I own this dress in a floral print too but this is the first time I'd worn the coral version. It was my baby brother's 1st birthday over the weekend and we had a party with friends and family. There was a lot of food, a lot of booze and a whole lot of cake. (The theme was Under The Sea, hence the various fondant sea creatures)

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Lovely colour and looks beautiful on you. That cake is THE COOLEST cake I've ever seen! Happy birthday to him :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress, it has such an interesting back! :) The color suits you perfectly too. There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that cake is absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete