Saturday 14 July 2012

OUTFIT | #64

shirt, dress, belt: Topshop; necklace: H&M; loafers: Urban Outfitters; bracelets: I have no idea; nails: No7 'Cheeky Chops'

I know what you're thinking, isn't that the dress from my last post? Yes, it is indeed. It's just worn a slightly different way. I even took the pictures on the same day. What can I say? I'm trying to pad out the blog with some regularly scheduled updates while I'm away working for the next week and at a music festival. 

This sundress gets a lot of wear in the summertime. It's the first thing I reach for if it's nice outside. When I don't just stick it on with some sandals, plain and simple, I like to pair it with denims. It goes really well with a denim jacket (although, let's be honest, what doesn't?) but, to spare spamming the blog with pictures of me in denim jackets lately, here's a denim shirt instead. Same deal, a little bit more flow-y and lightweight. Plus a belt. I try not to be one of those people who put belts on everything, like in those awful makeover shows (There is such a thing as too many belts!) But for once, I felt like I needed one with this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment