Thursday 5 July 2012

OUTFIT | #61

jacket: H&M; dress, bag: Zara; boots, necklace: River Island

Hey, are you sick of this denim jacket yet? No? Good, because I barely take it off these days. If I wasn't so poor right now, I'd buy it in another colour. And I'm really not that girl who buys things in multiple colours. My only regret is that I wish I'd got it in a size or two up. It fits well enough (perhaps a tad snug over bulkier things) but sometimes I feel it would look better a little bit oversized. When I bought it, it had been put on the wrong hanger and I didn't realise it was actually a few sizes smaller than I'd meant to buy. It's still one of my favourites though, so it worked out alright.

This outfit nearly didn't get posted. I took the pictures a week or so ago when I'd just bought my new Zara bag, to show its size and how I wear it on a day-to-day basis. Then I totally forgot about them until I was looking through my hard drive the other day. Oops! Being at home and not having any routine is starting to get to me. I struggle to remember what day of the week it is at times. God knows where I wore this, maybe out to drinks with friends? I've slept since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment