Sunday 2 September 2012

OUTFIT | #76


blazer: H&M; dress: Forever 21; watch: Swatch; flats: Primark

It looks suspiciously like I'm not wearing shoes in these pictures but I assure you, I am. Still a fan of those granddad slippers I picked up. They're just so bloody comfy. Totally impractical for the weather though on this particular day. It's another office outfit, you guessed it, and it poured all day. Velvet and torrential downpour don't mix so well so my poor shoes were looking a bit sad and damp at the end of the day. 

My room is still slowly taking shape. I spent the better part of the evening after work rearranging things and assembling shelves. My backdrop may look different in nearly every post for a while yet while I work on settling in. It's better than the mess you don't see on the other side of the room though, trust me. I still can't find half my clothes and all of my jewellery has gone AWOL. Moving is hard, guys. I have way too much crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment