Thursday 4 October 2012

NAILS | Fireworks

Rimmel Lasting Finish polish in 'Black Cab' & Zoya polish in 'Maisie'

Pretend I have really nice nails and don't immediately chip them as soon they're polished, can we? Because I've been waiting for the weather to get colder so I could wear this nail polish combination constantly. Like many of us, I was a fan of black nails when I was younger. I still am. There's something comforting about them. I especially like black nail polish with some kind of glitter over the top. This is something a bit different though.

Zoya 'Maisie' is one of those 'flaky' (if I'm using the nail polish blogger lingo correctly, who knows?) polishes. It's not quite glitter, more big sparkly chunks of... stuff that you layer over other colours. That sounds unappealing, I know. It looks a treat though. Like fireworks or something. All I want to do when I'm wearing it is look at my hands. It's a bit special.

1 comment: