Wednesday 17 October 2012

OUTFIT | #86

jacket: Forever 21; jumper: Zara; jeans: Topshop; shoes: Converse

It's always a good day when it's cold enough to break out your favourite jumper. I love this Zara knit to death. I'll always regret not buying it in every colour. Boo hoo. If I could wear it every day, I would. It goes with basically everything. I'm not usually a fan of brown but I guess it's autumnal and all of that. Reminds me of falling leaves, who knows. In this instance, I like the brown anyway.

I wore this on Sunday to run some errands. Admittedly, I prefer wearing sweatpants on my weekends, especially when I worked 'til 3am the night before (life of a bartender, eh?) but I had to brave the cold and rain. The number on my new iPhone hadn't been transferred from my old phone properly and drama with useless phone shop staff ensued. I did a bit of retail therapy after that and bought another knitted jumper in H&M, because you can never have too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment