Wednesday 28 November 2012

OUTFIT | #97

cardigan: Motel; shorts, top: Topshop; boots: River Island

Sticking to my guns about this crop top thing. I'm not really sure why. I like to finish tasks I start though, so why not? Two days in, it's proving kind of fun. Decided to branch out a tad today and wear these shorts. They're my go-to on a night out but I've never worn them during the day for some reason. I liked them with this Topshop high-neck crop though so I figured I'd give it a go. 

I wore this to start, and finish (because I'm just that efficient), my Christmas shopping. As well as a whole bunch of other errands and stuff. It was one of those rare day where I wake up at 7 am and don't immediately roll over because it's way too early to contemplate getting up. I was out the door just after 9! I don't know what got into me. After a couple of sluggish weeks and a rough bout of cold, I'm feeling surprisingly energetic and motivated this week. Hopefully I don't burn out before the end of semester. It's so close. I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. Great style, love burgundy-black combo!

    Hope you'll visit me, i will be so grateful :)
    Lots of kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete