Monday 31 December 2012

OUTFIT | #100


coat, blouse, jeans: Topshop; boots: Clarks; bag: Zara

This post is less about the outfit and more about the fact that I'm standing in front of the freaking Louvre (It's way in the back there, trust me). I just got back from a few days in Paris with my family and it was seriously the best. As in, securing a place in my heart as one of my favourite cities ever, kind of thing. Can I go back? Like, right now? When I've recovered from New Year's festivities and have some time, I'll sort through the pictures I took and share them with you all. 

While I was swept up in wandering around Paris and constantly going 'wow, holy shit, this is beautiful, oh my god, wow', I totally forgot to take any outfit pictures apart from this one. (Plus a few of me with my hair in my face, looking pissed off, because it was super windy that day, but I decided not to include those. Soz.) It is, admittedly, not the most exciting outfit I've ever worn. I unearthed that coat from a pile of abandoned things in my mum's house. It was a January sale find from the start of the year that I forgot about but I brought it on this trip and now I love it. It's wool, so still very warm, but more lightweight than my big ass winter duffel coat. A winning find.

No comments:

Post a Comment