Friday 11 January 2013

OUTFIT | #102


blouse: Topshop; skirt, sweater: H&M; boots: River Island

I woke up at 7am and was dressed and on campus before 10 two days in a row this week. Like properly dressed, not a pull on some jeans and a clean hoody and head out the door kind of look. Real clothes. I'm not sure what's up with that. I know I wanted to be more productive this semester but getting up before the sun's out is a little odd. I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. I'm mostly just impressed because I haven't been up before 9am in a long time. I didn't even know I was capable of dressing myself and being a productive human being at that time of morning. The more you know.

Also, I really need a hair cut. Sometimes I think that part of the reason I wear so much black these days is that my hair is a bold enough statement in itself that I don't need anything. Accessorising? Nope, my hair speaks for itself. It's reached that uncontrollable fluffy stage recently. Looking at these pictures is making me want to book an emergency trim ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment