Sunday 13 January 2013

OUTFIT | #103

sweater: H&M; shorts, Alexy boots, necklace: Topshop; lipstick: MAC 'Rebel'

Man, you don't take outfit pictures for a while and you forget all your good angles. Taking these took more time than I'd care to admit. Note to self: don't slack off on blogging in future, you'll regret it. I'm wearing colour though, everyone. Navy, in fact. Which isn't super bright but y'know, it's the small things. I've actually been feeling a little uninspired and blah about everything I've worn lately, so I think  I need to start ~mixing it up. I went for lunch with my mum and sister and needed something that was comfortable enough for the mass amounts of pizza I was going to consume but also warm. It's been threatening to snow all week here. Please don't snow, I didn't bring my wellies to uni this year.

I also have a confession. I haven't worn my Alexys out of the house yet. They're so beautiful. I don't want to ruin them. Which is ridiculous but my poor River Island boots look so worn out up close, I live in fear of my new babies going the same way. Next week's goal is to wear them somewhere though. Somewhere that isn't the walk between my room and the kitchen. I can do this.

3 comments:

  1. Gawd those boots are so so FINE, if i had money i'd run out and get them!! I get really precious about shoes as well - but the world is cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are beautiful! Just found your blog and love it!
    www.blondiesblogging.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper with your gold necklace!
    The boots are great too, I would be scared to wear them as well. x

    ReplyDelete