Sunday 27 January 2013

OUTFIT | #106

top: Motel; skirt, necklace: H&M; boots: River Island; lipstick: MAC 'Rebel'

It's been a while since I posted what I wore on a night out. Most of the time I get ready in a hurry and run out the door but last night I got ready with loads of time to spare. I've been waiting to wear this Motel top for ages but an appropriate moment never seemed to arise. When I first got it, I wasn't 100% sure I liked the off-the-shoulder style but I'm glad I kept it. Loads of people complimented it when I was out so it turned out to be a winner.

Sadly, I did have to change my shoes to something more practical when I left the house. I gave it a shot but walking in the ice in my River Island boots would have resulted in me injuring myself. Not good. Thankfully the snow's gone now and I can start wearing the rest of my shoes again. It felt a bit odd being out at a club in flats. Usually I'm always in heels, even if no one else is. Being perpetually over-dressed is the story of my life.

17 comments:

  1. I love the off the shoulder look, reminds of me Sophia Loren for some reason!

    Haha since I've been at uni I just can't take the pain of heels anymore and I always wear flats clubbing. I miss heels but I love being able to dance until the club closes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heels never bother my feet! I just stick it out and dance all night anyway, haha

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this outfit - the off the shoulder style is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool top, indeed.
    It only makes me freeze when I look at the window and see this never ending rain. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wore a coat over this, haha. I'm terrible in the cold, can't stand it.

      Delete
    2. It almost seems like a paradox - I love winter but, like you, it's unimaginable to feel any cold, haha

      Delete
  4. I always look great with black tights and boots!



    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a gorgeous style! You have really gorgeous hair, loving the colour!

    I'm one of your new followers!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this ;__; I have a thing about shoulders so I could never wear this, but I will live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In a non pervy way, I want to know what bra you're wearing - no bra lines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a bog standard t-shirt bra and I tucked the straps in, nothing fancy!

      Delete