Wednesday 9 January 2013

OUTFIT | #101


top, skirt: Topshop; cardigan: H&M; boots: Clarks; necklace: ASOS

Winter break is over and I'm back at uni. I kind of missed my little backdrop here. Plus the lighting in this room is miles better than my bedroom at my mum's house. It made taking any pictures indoors impossible. I'm looking forward to it being less gloomy all day so I can take some outfit shots in daylight again. Who remembers daylight? I know I struggle sometimes.

I thought I'd welcome in the new semester in a very typical 'me' outfit. Ankle boots? Red lip? Check, check. Plus a little leopard print/skater skirt combo and I'm good to go. Or just a creature of habit. You decide. I just love this cardigan with an all black outfit. It's what I've been pulling on every day I can't be bothered to think of anything exciting to wear. Definitely a good addition to my (ridiculous) leopard print collection. Although I did talk myself out of buying yet another leopard print dress today, so maybe there's hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment