Thursday 7 February 2013

OUTFIT | #110

blazer, skirt: H&M; top, 'ALEXY' boots; Topshop; watch: Topshop

Sometimes I think about what I would rename this blog if I could. Mostly because I made the name 'Miss Periwinkle' when I was 15 and I don't know what the hell it's meant to mean. It's a little too whimsical for my tastes now at the age of 20 but oh well, what you gonna do? It's here to stay now, I guess. If I could change it though, sometimes I feel like calling this thing 'A Million Different Ways to Wear Black' would be the most appropriate title. It's just my favourite. Some days I feel guilty and try and mix a bit of colour in but I think I'm just accepting that I wear black a lot. This may be a phase and I could fall in love with pastels some time in the future, who knows. For now though, the black works.

This week has honestly been pretty shitty and I'm glad it's nearly over. To combat the general shittiness, I've been power-dressing. My life may feel out of control but at least I can look great. This tends to be the way I deal with stress. It usually does the trick. I think I'm going to try and get back into blazers too. I have so many but I haven't worn them for ages. Hopefully it warms up a bit soon so I can ditch the big winter coats and layer with blazers instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment