Monday 11 March 2013

OUTFIT | #115

hat: eBay; cardigan: Motel; top, jeans: Topshop; boots: Doc Martens; lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss #04

So, it snowed again. No, I'm not happy about it. No, I don't really want to talk about it, but I will anyway. In light of such of appalling and unwelcome weather, I mostly stayed indoors watching Louis Theroux documentaries and abandoned all tasks for the day. I did venture outside briefly for supplies (chocolate and Diet Coke, life's necessities) so I pulled out the DMs and layered up. A friend calls this my burglar hat but hey, it was like £2 on eBay and I left my favourite beanie in Nando's a few months ago so it serves a purpose.

This t-shirt is years and years old. I always forget I own it, as is the case with most of my graphic shirts. It's one of those raglan type shirts that pop up every now and then. I remember buying it on my lunch break from my Saturday job when I was 17, pretty sure it was snowing that day too. Clearly that's a sign or something. 

2 comments:

  1. You look so good in that hat! Love your lipstick too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it too but people tend to poke fun at it when I wear it

      Delete