Thursday 18 April 2013

OUTFIT | #126

dress: Warehouse; shoes: H&M; watch: Seiko; lipstick: Topshop 'All About Me'; nail polish: Revlon 'Fuschia Fever'

This title's a bit of a misnomer. I wore this to an awards evening at my student union but my society didn't actually win the awards it was nominated for. However if there'd been an award for 'Best Shoes', I definitely would have taken it home. Everyone loved these babies. I lost count of the compliments I got about them. I blogged about them absolutely ages ago, probably nearly a year ago now. Yet I've never had the chance to wear them yet. I figured with this cream dress I needed some bold shoes so their moment finally came.

The dress is actually my sister's. She wore it to that wedding I mentioned going to last month and then I borrowed it for this occasion. Girl's got good taste. I'm always wary of wearing cream since I'm pretty pale and it tends to wash me out. With the red hair it works better though. Something about redheads and cream just balances the whole situation out. Plus a hot pink lip never hurt either.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you didn't win, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete