Saturday 27 April 2013

OUTFIT | #129

blazer, jeans: Topshop; sweater: Zara; loafers: Urban Outfitters; lipstick: Topshop 'Inhibition'; watch: Casio

This is not a post whining about the nice weather. The nice weather is my favourite thing of late. Particularly because when it's sunny outside, daytime drinking is suddenly socially acceptable and I'm all about that. Especially when I've been putting in too many hours revising in the library recently. Pimms outside in the sun? Yes please. Back to the point, this is a post about how I've worn so much colour lately, in light of the nice weather, that I no longer feel like 'me'. So today I decided to go back to my roots and throw on an all-black outfit and a vampy lipstick.

I actually got the idea for this outfit from a Polyvore set I saw on Tumblr. It's pretty (read: really) simple, but it was one of those combinations I saw and thought 'Why the hell haven't I thought of putting those things together before?' Thus this outfit was born. Now I kind of never want to take it off. It's definitely one that's going in my regular go-to rotation. I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment