Sunday 21 April 2013

OUTFIT | #127

jacket: Forever 21; jumper: MissGuided; jeans: Topshop 'Kristen'; shoes: Converse; necklace: H&M

I swear these jeans always make me look so short in pictures. I'm a pretty average 5'5" but in these jeans, I feel like I look smaller. When I was a kid I was always tall so I've got a bit of a thing about my height. I like to refer to myself as a tall person in a average sized body. Whatever that means. I still like the jeans though. I realised recently that Topshop don't make the Kristen jeans like this anymore. Mine are a good 3-4 years old, as with most of my jeans. The new style seem less high-waisted (not that you can see how high-waisted they are in these pictures, but just take my word for it) and have only 2 buttons up the front, while mine have 4. Odd. I prefer the old style, I think.

I wore this to run some errands. I think on this specific day I was on the hunt for some mozzarella and ended up going to 3 different shops before I found any. Absurd. Thought I'd pull out my lovely MissGuided jumper before it warms up and I start wearing my knitwear less. Plus I really like it with this jacket. They seem to go well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment