Thursday 30 May 2013

OUTFIT | #135

blouse: Forever 21; skirt: American Apparel; shoes: Topshop

My exams wrapped up nearly 2 weeks ago now and my post-exam life has consisted of sleeping until at least midday every day, working a little bit, and dancing until the early hours a lot. I move home in around 3 weeks, go on a holiday in 2 weeks, and until then I'm soaking up as much of my life in this city as possible before I go away for 4 months. This was probably the first day in a while I've worn something other than my going out clothes or pajamas. I actually got up and went to the bank and an important meeting and all kinds of normal people stuff.

High on my list of priorities for when I go home is to get my hair done. The ends are dead and my roots are out in full force. I curled it last night, just for a change, so it's some kind of loose day-after curls today. At least it's getting really long. I don't straighten it anymore but if I did, it would definitely be past boob length. Mermaid hair achievement: nearly unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment