Wednesday 15 May 2013

OUTFIT | #133

sweatshirt: ASOS; blouse (under): H&M; shorts: Forever 21; shoes: Topshop

Just so you know, I'm definitely wearing shoes here. They're just black ballet flats but for some reason I look barefoot. I don't know what that's about. There's some kind of preppy/varsity look going on here that I felt needed to be done with such an obnoxious sweatshirt. I actually quite like it. Although, in retrospect, I should have worn my Tory Burch Revas instead. Just to make it even preppier.

I didn't wear this anywhere fancy. Just to the library. Same old, same old. I'm so ready for my final exams to be over. I can barely even motivate myself to study for them. I ended up sitting in the library for 3 hours, reading only 2 pages of my book, and going to the pub instead. Not a very productive day.

3 comments: