Friday 28 June 2013

OUTFIT | #142

blazer: H&M; t-shirt: Primark; jeans, boots: Topshop; belt: Zara

Taking pictures back in my old bedroom is going to take some getting used to. This room's a lot smaller  than the one I had at uni this year so trying to set up my tripod and frame everything requires some interesting manoeuvring. Just another of those fun moving-home-for-the-summer things, I guess. Like your family waking you up at 10am because 'you've slept long enough' or seeing everyone you went to high school with anytime you leave the house. It's going to be an interesting few weeks. Luckily I'm travelling or going to music festivals a lot this summer, so I won't spend too long stuck in suburbia.

Dressing at home is also something that requires a bit of adjusting to. Mostly because I don't go anywhere. It's easy to just sit in my pajamas all day since only my family will see me and they don't care what I look like . I'm trying to keep myself busy with little projects though so I don't just sleep all the time. I figure dressing normally will help with the whole keeping busy thing. This is a pretty bog standard outfit that I pull out when lack of inspiration strikes, but it's a start.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I know what it is like being stuck in 'Suburbia'. A place where literally nothing happens. What fun!

    I love your style by the way, and your blog is really well written!

    x x

    jack--of--hearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete