Saturday 22 June 2013

OUTFIT | 140

top: ASOS; shorts: Topshop; watch: Casio; shoes: Converse

When I got back from Ibiza, I was worried the weather in the UK would be typically crap and give me a case of the ol' post-holiday blues. Surprisingly, it's actually been alright. Fairly sunny, pretty warm, can't complain. I even whipped out my favourite summery shorts and crop top combination to celebrate. These shorts always get mixed reviews, having been described as akin to an adult nappy previously. But fuck flattering and all that. They make me feel like I'm the female protagonist of some mid-80s John Hughes film, a.k.a. my ultimate dream realised. 

My life goal of being Molly Ringwald in the Breakfast Club aside, these shorts are super comfy. As is the rest of this outfit so I'm a big fan. I've mostly just been hanging out reading or going on walks in the park by my house this past week, before I move back home and say goodbye to this place. I'm not as sad to be leaving this room as I thought I would be. It's less bittersweet than when I moved out of my room last year. Probably because second year was so busy, I was basically only ever home to eat or sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment