Monday 29 July 2013

OUTFIT | #147

top: Topshop; skirt: H&M; shoes: Converse

I wasn't in the UK for much of July, to be honest, but when I was there, there was a banging heat wave going on. We're talking 30 degrees Celsius, or thereabouts, pretty much every day. Unheard of for British summers, so naturally we all had a good moan and I struggled to dress myself. Same old, same old. It could still be hot as balls over there for all I know, but I'm in the US now visiting some family so I've no idea what's happening in Blighty.

Between Latitude and coming to the US, I had a day at home to frantically pack and get some stuff done. Cue basic, but effectively weather appropriate, outfit. And no, I haven't fake tanned my legs. They're the only part of me that really gets any colour when it's sunny outside. Speaking of colour, I wish you could tell how patchy and ginger the sun has turned my hair. I have strange patches of orange-y red all over. It's definitely an interesting look. Note to self: Re-dye hair as soon as you're back in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment