Thursday 11 July 2013

INSTAGRAM | #6

breakfast outdoors is my summertime favourite; wine after a long journey; how I'm spending my summer, basically

feast time with one of my favourite ladies; a new furry friend; fry-ups are a hangover's best friend

unpacking is the worst part of moving; selfies game is on point; more outdoor dining, you know how I do

I've just moved home for the summer so my life of late has mostly consisted of unpacking the ridiculous amounts of stuff I somehow own, watching a lot of TV in my pajamas at midday, and eating. A lot of eating. I always find when I'm home and bored, food becomes the central focus of my life. I live for food, even more than I usually do. Lunch is the highlight of my day. It's okay though, I've been watching a lot of documentaries too. My life hasn't become totally meaningless and dull. Louis Theroux and I are like that, y'know.

You should follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more general life musings and pictures of food I eat.

1 comment:

  1. This post has strangely left me craving some toast :')

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete