Saturday 27 July 2013

TRAVEL | Latitude 2013


These pictures in no way accurately represent the incredible time I had at Latitude this year, but they've all I've got. I was volunteering for the second year in a row. Last year I got all fancy and brought a disposable camera so I had all these cool hipster-y pictures but I forgot to take many pictures at all this year. Oops. It was a cracking time though, take my word for it. I ate some damn good food, hung out with the best people, and the entertainment was stellar. 10/10, would do it all over again.

Some highlights include: seeing Karen O killing it on stage for Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Eddie fucking Izzard, dancing in the woods until the wee hours, pulling some major shapes at Disclosure, and this one wrap I ate that was so good I cannot even describe and will regret until my dying day that I didn't take a picture of because it was so beautiful. It's safe to say I now have a serious case of post-festival blues. Take me back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment