Tuesday 2 July 2013

OUTFIT | #144

dress, jumper: H&M; boots: Rocket Dog; watch: Casio; nail polish: Barry M Gelly 'Blue Grape'

I forgot I owned these boots. During the whole clearing-out-my-old-room process I've been invested in lately, I rediscovered them. Something about summer dresses and cowboy boots is just endlessly appealing to me, plus these suckers are super comfortable. New favourite summer boots, sorted. Just because it's a little bit warmer (still raining though, it's the UK after all) doesn't mean I have to ditch my beloved boots. Plus I pulled out this sundress I almost never wear because pastels always terrify me. I'm still tan after my trip to Ibiza though, so I feel like I look less sickly in these kinds of colours.

The nail polish is my absolute favourite of late. I'd been seeing those Barry M Gelly polishes around for a while now but the colour range left me underwhelmed. Another pillarbox red? Snore. They came out with a bunch of new shades for summer though and this bright blue is exactly the kind of colour I've wanted since forever. We're perfect for each other. Plus the formula lasts pretty well and, for someone who famously chips polish 1 hour into wearing it, that's pretty cool too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the jumper, such a lovely bright shade of yellow. I also really love the boots x

    ReplyDelete