Thursday 4 July 2013

WISHLIST | #6

New Look midi dress; Fjallraven Kanken Classic backpacks; New Look sandals; Topshop Jamie jeans

There's a whole lot of black going on in this wish list, predictably. Just because it's summer doesn't mean I'm going to start wearing colour. Oh no. Although the sandals are a reasonably summer-y item. I'm still yearning for a good pair of sandals and still, sadly, can't really afford any of the pairs I like. Also I don't know who New Look are trying to kid but, nice as they are, I would never pay £40 for shoes at New Look. Who do they think they are, Topshop? 

Speaking of Topshop, their recent sale was a bit of a sore point for me. I avoided it like the plague, so I didn't blow loads of money but finally couldn't resist having a sneaky peek at it. Lo and behold, the Jamie ripped knee jeans I've wanted for months were in the sale but, because I'd left it a few days before checking, they're totally sold out in my size. I'm a little bit heartbroken and pretty annoyed with myself. 

Ever since I got that midi dress from So In Fashion, I've been into the midi look. I fancy getting a few in basic colours (black, grey, navy, etc) for days when I'm not feeling a mini but still want to wear a dress. Although, realistically, the only item I really need on this list is the backpack. I've wanted a Fjallraven Kanken for a few years now and I think this summer I'll finally splurge and get one to use at uni. I just can't decide on what colour I prefer though. Such a hipster problem, I know. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment