Friday 2 August 2013

OUTFIT | #148

top, necklace: Topshop; skirt: H&M; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

This is that shirt, from my last post. It's nice right? I'm in the US visiting family now. It's pretty warm here so the new shirt, being loose and not too thick, is getting worn a lot. I haven't really dressed 'properly' all month, I'm only just getting back into it now. When I was in Majorca I decided I just wanted to chill out and not wear make-up or care about what I looked like. Then at Latitude I was working and outdoors in a field all hours of the day. I didn't even have a mirror so my appearance was the last thing on my mind.

It's nice to not be living in a tent anymore and to be able to spend a while getting ready in the mornings. All I'm doing while I'm here is hanging out with various family members and chasing after my little brother, nothing too strenuous. I have also, of course, been shopping but that's for another post. I'll try and take more outfit pictures so this blog doesn't just become a rash of recent purchases posts for the month of July. If I'm buying all this crap, I might as well show you pictures of me wearing it too.

1 comment: