Tuesday 6 August 2013

OUTFIT | #149


top: H&M; shorts, bag: Zara; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

I wore this the other day when I was in New York, but I figured sticking outfit pictures in amongst all my tourist snaps would be kind of weird. Hence the separate post. This is by no means such a fancy ensemble that I felt it deserved its own post or anything like that. Although I do really like this outfit. It served me well on a hot day with lots of walking involved. Props to the people who walk around the city in heels, but I can't hack it myself. Comfy shoes are a must. Plus pairing them with one of my favourite shirts doesn't hurt.

You can't really tell what bag I'm carrying here but it's my trusty Zara satchel. I was lugging around my big DSLR, several water bottles, and a ton of other crap all day. That thing is seriously going strong. The same can't really be said for my hair though. One week to go before I'm back in the UK and can tackle those roots. A summer of sun and chlorine has taken its toll, leaving me with some seriously dried out gingery-ness going on. Some serious TLC is definitely required.

6 comments:

  1. nice simple look! your hair colour is lovely xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit. Makes me want to get the shorts out.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look honey, i really love the tee!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look
    Would u like to follow each other??
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete