Thursday 8 August 2013

RECENT PURCHASES | New Lipsticks

MAC 'Diva' (on left) and 'Impassioned' (on right) lipstick, NARS 'Red Square' Velvet Matte lip pencil 

I mostly bought lipstick on my recent trip to the US. It's probably a good thing we don't have Ulta or Sephora stores in the UK or I'd be one seriously poor girl, albeit with great make up. I picked up a few colours I've been itching after for a while now. Including my first NARS lipstick, after hearing so many amazing things about them for, like, forever now. Knowing me though, I doubt it will be my last. My 'interesting fact about yourself' at interviews is always that I own nearly 40 lipsticks. I've simply accepted my fate as the girl with too many lipsticks.

At least they're all completely different colours, right? I've been wearing 'Impassioned' and 'Red Square' already. I missed out on MAC's 'Party Parrot' both times it was released but apparently 'Impassioned' is pretty much identical, so I figured it was worth a shot. 'Red Square' is yet another red for my collection, erring on the orange side this time. Just to cover every possible shade of red I could possibly be in the mood for. 'Diva' is joining my vampy lipstick arsenal, after being told it would be perfect for me by several people. Roll on autumn so I can wear it constantly, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment