Saturday 10 August 2013

OUTFIT | #149

blouse: H&M; jeans: Topshop 'Jamie'; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio; lips: NARS 'Red Sqaure'

Just your typical 'I'm jetlagged as all get out, only got 4 hours of sleep, and still haven't unpacked anything' outfit. I'm back in the UK and it's been rough. Figuring out what day it is has been a challenge in itself. I did manage to redye my hair though. Thank god. It was in such dire, desperate need. I'd forgotten how deep the red is meant to be, after sporting patchy ginger sun-bleached hair for nearly 2 months. This is much better. I feel like 'me' again.

It's still kind of warm in the UK and I'm not so pleased about it. I am officially over summer clothes, I've decided. So I'm pretty much dressing as if it's already Autumn. Summer brights be damned, I want to wear black and navy and knitwear please. At least in Autumn, I get to put some thought into what I wear. In the heat, it's just a battle to wear whatever will keep me cool. Summer is just never going to be a season I enjoy dressing for. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came accross your blog from twitter. It's really nice! I see you were in New York (I really want to go one day) I'm a new follower.

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Autumn clothes as well, bring on the burgundy!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete