Sunday 29 September 2013

OUTFIT | #162

jumper: H&M; dress: Urban Outfitters; boots: Topshop; lipstick: Revlon Matte 'Really Red'

Let's all take a moment to appreciate how much healthier my hair looks in this post. I had it cut and it's barely any shorter, but it feels so thick and luxurious now. Please remind me never to go 4 months without a trim again. My poor, poor hair. I'm super tempted to go for the big chop now though and get a long bob. It's been on my mind for ages now but I've also never had my hair this long before, so I'm reluctant to give up so easily. Maybe I'll carry on aiming for mermaid hair a little while longer.

I am loving the fact that I can wear tights and boots all the time again now it's chillier. Dressing for colder weather is so much easier to me. I love layers, what can I say? Plus this dress I bought for the summer slots perfectly into autumn dressing too. Don't you love when that happens? Much as I do enjoy a good summer dress, they get so little wear most of the year. I'm forever reluctant to splurge on something I only get use out of 2-3 months of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment