Friday 27 September 2013

OUTFIT | #161

cardigan: H&M; t-shirt: Primark; jeans: Topshop; shoes: Vans; watch: Casio

I wore this on a day where I was spectacularly hungover. That's kind of all I remember about this day, or this outfit. I spent most of it in bed before finally dragging myself onto campus to see a friend, so I didn't feel like I'd totally wasted my day. I think that was why I went for all the black. It felt comforting. I'm kind of glad that freshers week is coming to an end. It's been good but I'm exhausted and I've said 'I'm getting too old for this' a few too many times. 

That's not to imply I haven't had a lot of fun, and I know that I'm not really too old for all this. The night before this particular outfit was especially fun. I had a very belated birthday celebration with my uni friends. Yes, I know my birthday was ages ago now. No, that doesn't stop me celebrating it weeks after the fact. Somewhere along the way I became one of those annoying birthday-loving people, and I've just come to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment