Tuesday 10 September 2013

OUTFIT | #156

shirt: Forever 21; jeans: Topshop; shoes: Urban Outfitters; watch: Casio

Day 2 of straightened hair. Verdict: much preferable to day 1. I slept with it in plaits so isn't so poker straight anymore and has a nice wave to it. I feel like I look a lot younger with my hair like this, but maybe that's because I associate it with being younger, when I wore my hair like this all the time. Who knows. It's an interesting experiment, nonetheless. I'm stuck with it for another day or two since, fun fact, I only ever wash my hair once or twice a week. I think that's how it stays so red, because when I washed it more this summer when I was swimming the colour definitely faded much more quickly.

This outfit turned out to be a bit of a regret. Not because I don't like it, because I do. Mostly because it was way too hot to be wearing jeans so I was sweltering. Also I love these loafers but no matter how often I wear them, they remain the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I own. I always have to bring another pair of shoes to change into. I think I might have to give up on them and try and find a less painful pair. It's a shame because there's nothing wrong with them to look at, but the blisters on my feet tell a different story.

1 comment:

  1. My pair of loafers are so uncomfy too. Maybe it's just the style of the shoe?

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete