Sunday 22 September 2013

OUTFIT | #160

t-shirt: Primark; trousers, necklace: Topshop; shoes: Clarks; watch: Casio; lipstick: MAC 'Candy Yum Yum'

New room, new set-up. You know the drill. I'm a third year now. Let's not talk about it. Possibly ever. I'm all settled into my new house for this year and ready to get back into the swing of things. Trying to figure out the best angle and set-up for picture taking in a new room is always an interesting exercise. Hopefully this works out for now. 

I went with that whole 'black with a pop of colour' thing for this. Although I hate the phrase 'pop of colour', but I can't ever think of another way to say what I mean. I love these trousers with a plain black top but that gets a bit repetitive, so enter neon pink lipstick and necklace. 'Candy Yum Yum' is the most recent addition to my MAC lipstick collection and it's utterly ridiculous, in the best possible way. I'm very excited to have it in my possession.

1 comment:

  1. How about "black with coloured accents"? Great outfit! -x-

    ReplyDelete