Sunday 20 October 2013

OUTFIT | #169

jumper: Primark; blouse: Forever 21; jeans, boots: Topshop

Breaking out those cropped jumper and blouse combos like it's my job lately. Always a firm wardrobe favourite for the winter months. This one's from Primark, which has never been a place I've shopped much. I always find it so messy and stressful. I wandered in the other day to buy socks or something though, and spotted that their knitwear section is actually pretty on point right now. I would recommend a trip to check it out. This cheap little number is super cosy and soft. 

I felt a little predictably black, white, and grey in this outfit so I pulled out some bright red socks for a sneaky peek of colour. Barely visible, really, but I liked it. I used to like really busy, patterned socks when I was younger but lately I've become a fan of just block colour, bright socks. Yes, I am blogging about socks. Has my life really come to this?

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way the cropped jumper looks with the shirt. Lovely outfit.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete