Sunday 3 November 2013

INSTAGRAM | #7

special guestin' on some student radio; graffiti on my walk to uni; one of many hungover fry-ups
 
spooky Hallowe'en party treats; I'm a mouse, duh

I've been back at uni for nearly 7 weeks now (how is that possible?) and I've forgotten to Instagram nearly anything of interest that happened. Of course. Being back here, I tend to get sucked into busy days and seeing friends and forget about anything else. Here are a few snippets of what I've been up to, including a lot of Hallowe'en pictures. We had a house party, complete with amazing homemade Hallowe'en treats. I went as Karen 'I'm a mouse, duh' from Mean Girls. Now I'm pretty bummed Hallowe'en's over now for another year. I guess there's always Christmas festivities though...

You should follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more general life musings, unapologetic selfies, and pictures of food I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment